Sunday, September 30, 2007

I have three things to say (Ok, it became four, sorry)

  1. It's a good thing that this blog is not a "quilting" blog or any other type of crafting blog. I wouldn't get any comments except from my sister.
  2. It's the end of September! =O I finished my first week of school, it went pretty well school-wise. There were lots of surprises and some really hard stuff that I have to deal with, I could use prayer for wisdom in these things. And tomorrow I go and start another week of school! One down 10 more to go! Onward and upward and all of that...
  3. I was walking up the steps this morning after John and I got back from church and I thought about how sad it is to come home and to not have anyone welcoming you. Then right after I thought that John said, "It's weird to not have any animals here when you get home...." And I was like, "I just thought the same thing!!!" It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who is still dealing with losing Boomer and Diesel. I'm trusting that God has a plan that is waaaaaaaaay better than having pets right now. AND! I get to go and visit the Chats and Harry every once in a while. So that's nice. They get really excited to see me (and mom, dad, and John).
  4. Bella is turning 8 next Saturday and she will be half my age. And! When I turn 17 (in 19 days...) I will have half someone else's age (for 41 days?). So yes. It is the year of half ages.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The world is spinning off it's axis because of all the halfness. It's like a bad pop song.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I still can't believe it's only been a week of school. >_<