Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 500th post!!

I'm watching Nacho Libre again. So amazing.

"So anyways, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Tell me, who is this Encarnacion?"

"Well, my favorite color is light tan, my favorite animal is puppies, I like serving the Lord, hiking, play volleyball."

"You gotta be kidding me. Everything you just said.. Is MY favorite thing to do EVERY DAY. "

Later on... "And they don't think I know a butt-load of cr*p about the Gospel.. But I dooooo, ok?"

XD You should watch it. Right. Now. Mary and I break out into our Nacho Libre accents like 20 times a day. Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ennnn-carrrr-naaaa-cionnnnn

Father Cory said...

I meet with our church's lead music/worship minister every week, and inevitably during the course of our meeting we'll break into Nacho.

Bryan: "So how'd the set go last night?"

Me: "It went pretty good...but it would've been better if we'd've been wearing stretchy pants."

Bryan: "It's for fun."

or...

Bryan: *pulls out guitar*

Me: "Did I not tell you that is de Lord's guitar?"

Bryan: "Or de Lord's cheeps?"


Seriously. In our great discussions and talks...it's hilarious.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

>_<