Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hmm...

News like this makes me quiet and extremely thankful and awed. One of my friend's dads accepted the Lord recently. This has been such a huge prayer request for their family and they patiently waited, and the Lord answered them.

It amazes me that sometimes the Lord does give us our heart's desires. I am astounded at how He blesses us.

News like this gives me hope for people who don't know the Lord. He is so able to work on their hearts...

Nothing is without hope, I forget that when I'm around lost people. They seem so hard toward God... But God uses circumstances and people to change their hearts.

Don't lose hope. Remember how faithful He is.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
-2 Peter 3:8-9

No comments: