Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I. Just. About. Died.


So in Biology today we got to play with the molecular model toys. Before class started Mary and I looked at our box and I saw little springs you could use to double bond stuff, like a double bonded Oxygen or whatever. And I got REALLY excited and I inhaled a bunch (I'm not sure why...) and I held it up to Mary..

And she looks at me...

And then she asks me if I've seen the Village. And I'm like, "Yeah.." And she was like, "Do you know who you just reminded me of?" ....

XD

I was like, "SHUT UP!" And then we almost DIED laughing. But I would like to say that Mary also got excited when we made the molecules and we ended up fighting over who could make Methane. We = nerds. And I guess I'm just nerdier or more childish or something. =P

(Usually I think the world is the one who has social problems, but in reality, it's just me...)

2 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Who did you remind her of? >_>

Unknown said...

You love Joaquin Phoenix...did I spell his name right?