Monday, November 19, 2007

hahahah..

I'm watching the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe again. I loooooove this movie! It's the best.

And, I think when they kill Aslan it makes me cry just as much as when I watched Passion of the Christ. I'm not exactly sure what that means.. =P

AND HAPPY DAY!!! My research paper is happily in its folder. And tomorrow is the last day of school for the week. That makes me happy.

And this movie makes me happy. I think I'll get some tea while I'm watching this wonderful movie.

You know what else makes me happy? Burt's Bees. I love the lip gloss and I love the shampoo. And lalallala...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there a gas leak at your house?

Anonymous said...

Yay for school breaks! Yay for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! Yay for completed homework! Yay for... um... lip gloss?

Hey Elyse, are you signed up for classes next quarter? You'll have to let me know what you're taking.

Elyse said...

hahaha.. Okay, so that post was a little random. XD

And I'm taking bio 100, pysch 100, Spanish 101 and bowling....

I should email you about the fresh start program because it seems to be changing...