Saturday, September 08, 2007

Joy!

"They said to the woman, "We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world."
John 4:42

I'm overcome when I think of my unsaved friends coming to the Lord. Instead of it just being, "Oh yeah, Elyse just seems to be really into God. She's a 'God girl.'" they would say, "I know the Lord!!!! How good He is!"

I can't even describe how happy I would be to hear them say those words. I want them to know Him! To know Him personally. To see His beauty, His grace, His love, kindness, compassion, mercy, humor, awesomeness.....

It makes me tear up. I know I may not ever hear them say those words. But I know that God is using me. Maybe I'm planting seeds, maybe I'm watering them.... Maybe I'll never get to see them grow. But God is using me and I am very thankful that He is.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Elyse, I love your heart. =)