Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Things that I've discovered this week

1. A letter to Japan costs ninety cents
2. Getting a package from Japan makes me happy
3. I love the musical My Fair Lady
4, I can possibly (most likely) go to camp this summer!
5. I still have homework anxiety (I had a dream that I had to write a paper and do math homework in two days. I was very anxious about it. Then I woke up and said to myself, "It's alright, you don't have to go to school until September." But I was still worried about it. After I woke up, I laughed at myself.))

2 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I was always greatly offended at My Fair Lady when I watched it as a kid because they made the lady take a bath in front of people.

Okay, I'll admit it, that still offends me. ^_^



September is too soon.

Ashlily said...

hahahahaha! i love you elyse,you are so hilarious! I'm writing you backkkkk! as soon as i can find a STUPID PEN THAT WORRRRKS!! heh,ok ttyl