Monday, June 18, 2007

Ouch

Did you know there's a town in between Texas and Arkansas? It's called Texarkana. This pretty much makes my day.
So I've started doing yoga again. Oh my word!!!! I love it so much. I'm really sore today but it's a good feeling. I love yoga because it is so good for the body. It's made me more flexible, made me stronger, and has helped with releasing tension. No, I'm not talking about meditation or some weird demonic type of thing. Yoga is great because it's relaxing and also difficult.

Other than that nothing too uplifting has been going on. I have quite a few projects that I'm working on. One is a baby blanket (or blankant for those of us that are in the cool club... lol.) and the other is a dress. I've been working on the blanket off and on. I think I'll work on the dress today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's also the name of a song by REM.
Coolio

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Baby Blankant!