Monday, September 11, 2006

I am Ninja, you are Ninja, I am Ninja too!

Last weekend was busy, we had troubles getting over the Pass and we ended up at our destination at about 10 p.m. We should have been there at about 6 p.m. but we had lots of delays. The Cougars won, with about a 45 point lead. That game got kind of boring, there was an 80 yard run that was pretty good. After the game we went to Kevin and Kristin's house, we ate pizza and had some good fellowship. John was really happy to be with his friends, he loves being in that town. On the way home we also had bus trouble but we got home without too much trouble.

School was good, I got to see my friends. There are a lot of new people there and all the younger kids are getting older, I must be one of the oldest people there. This year will probably be my last year, things are changing. One must grow up I suppose. During break between 1st and 2nd period Allie, Betsy, Molly, Katy and I had a good conversation.

Tomorrow night is the first night of Awana, I'll be "leading" a group. "Leading" is me showing a new leader how to lead, he is the "official leader" of the group but he's brand new. They have him leading the group because he is an adult, younger leaders in training listen to adults more than they do to me. Hopefully I'll be able to help him, I think he's pretty nervous about it. The first night is always hard. I "led" a group last year, because the main leader guy was gone a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah so it got boring by the end but whatever, it was totally a good time. my friends (that aren't big football people) and i had fun pretending we totally knew what was going on the whole time, hahahaha. oooooh, good 'ol pullman. glad you had a good time. ;)

Unknown said...

Minjas Rule

Kaits said...

Awana starts in 2 days for us.

I always end up teaching the adult leaders too. It's really funny when they come to me with their questions. Hope you have a great club year! :D