Thursday, July 20, 2006

Do you even realize?

That when you walk out the door you might not come back the same? Do you know how quickly and randomly stuff happens?

I drove to Target a couple hours ago with Mom and as I was driving I thought about May 10th. I drove that day too, I had no clue that when I backed up out of the driveway it would be my last time of doing that for 2 months. As we leave our houses everyday, as we get up in the mornings and go about our days things can change dramatically.

I was looking at pictures of when I came home from the ER on the 10th, it seems like that day was years ago.

Things can change so quickly! Don't forget God in your day. He brought me through this, He has taught me so much since the 10th.

Even if things change quickly and dramatically in your life remember that God has ordained all your days. As I look back in my journal and prayer journal in days before and after my fall I realize that God was preparing me for what I was about to go through. I had no idea that my life would change when I was going about my day on the 10th, I didn't know that when I wrote that God can take care of tomorrow and all our worries that God would show me just that. Things that I wrote in faith then are statements of truth that I have seen God fulfill now.


People, God is so faithful, He takes care of us in ways we cannot know now. Make statements of faith, because God will come through for you.


Psalm 139 is so true for me, here are some key verses.


"O LORD, you have searched me and
you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?" -verses 1-7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo, girl!