Friday, May 09, 2008

Best thing ever.

So I changed my voice mail message. It says, "Leave your message in haiku form, please, thanks, k, bye."

Which I need to change so it's actually a haiku. Anyway. Connor left a message last night and said, "Well, I'm a little rusty on my haiku skills..." Caroline called and left a message and was talking like this, "And..... Then........ I...... Realized...." And for about two minutes I was thinking, "Why in the world is she talking like that?!" Then it dawned on me... She put her message into haiku form. I laughed for a while. Then I left her a message glowing with how amazing she is and how much I love her. hahahhaa

She's so amazing. So, if you plan on calling me... Prepare a haiku, it'll make my day. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...you're so.....