Sunday, November 11, 2007

EIGHT RANDOM FACTS!!!

Here are the rules. (1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1.) When I was eight years old Ruth drove me down to Kristy's house for the weekend. We watched Spice Girls and then we dressed up like we were Spice Girls and we took a picture.. I think we still have it around here somewhere...

2.) When I was 6 my best friend was Seamus, who is a blond boy of Irish decent. And I saw him a few years ago and I was shocked, because no longer does he look like Macaulay Culkin. Thank goodness...

3.) All of us kids were born in four different decades.

4.) We own a 1948 Greyhound Bus, which is now broken. It now functions as a bed and breakfast for the occasional visitor.

5.) I was a blond imp as a child and I believed that I was at the same maturity level as everyone else in the family. Thus, I have been 25 since I was 3.

6.) I am a huge Star Trek fan, and I have been since I was born, thanks to Johnny.

7.) I've listened to good music since I was, well, pretty much since I was born, because Kristy has "broadened my musical horizons." So I was listening to things like MxPx, the Smiths, and the Cure since I was like 6.

8.) The general population thinks that I'm really quiet and perfect. Little do they know that I'm actually pretty loud, random and weird. My family and close friends know this and they have accepted this dual nature of mine.

I tag Kristy (hehehhe...), Amelia Badelia, Ashley, and Celeste.

3 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

1) eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!

Unknown said...

Okay fine. I have completed the task Elyse-san. I tagged Kristen & John, good luck on the last one!

Ashlily said...

whoa! wait a minute! ME ASHLEY????? as in Ashlily schlauberhoffen???? oh dear i don't know if i have that many random facts about me..... *_* lol