1. How many candles on your last birthday cake?
Two. Seriously. OK, so that picture doesn't show, but I think I just had two.
2. How many siblings do you have?
Blood-wise? Three. I actually have four. I count Rob as my brother, I've known him since I was like three years old and he is basically my brother. So there. =P
3. How many first cousins do you have?
Ugh, I don't want to count. It would take forever. I'm thinking at least 15, probably more.
4. Name five smells you like.
Evergreen trees, a certain type of lotion that I like, but I can never say the name of it or where I bought it.... Umm... The smell of sweet babies and puppies. And.... Pink Grapefruit by Bath and Body works.
5. Name the four funniest people you know.
Kristy, Rob, John (when he feels like it), Mary and Caroline (I'm counting them as one).
6. How many different countries have you lived in?
Meh.... I'm lame, go ask my world traveling sister. I've only lived in one.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Nothing. I'm pretty sure God picked out everything and put me together, so I'm not going to contradict Him! :)
8. Name the friend who has impacted you more than any other.
This is a toss up... Mary and Caroline and Allie. All three of them.
9. Have you ever volunteered your time anywhere?
Yuppers. Can you say AWANA child? I can.
10. Do you cry often?
Not really, only when my feelings have been hurt or when I'm really tired and irrational. But those times don't happen to often, so no, I don't cry often.
11. Something you are looking forward to?
12. A friend you wish you could see again?
Seamus, but that would be kind of awkward since we were homies when we were wee. Um... Madeline? Yes, I wish I could see Madeline more.
13. How many people have you cooked a home-made meal for?
Two, that's when my Mom was in England and I had to cook for my brother and Dad. My Dad seems to think that he helped to cook, but I was like, "NUH UH!!! *head bobs and shakes*"
14. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Hopefully with some sort of degree, maybe I'll be working in a hospital. I have no idea where I will be though.