Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Update on Annalise

Mom just got a call from Mrs. S. They amputated Annalise's leg from below the knee, that was her 4th surgery. They are praying that no more tissue will die, they have to do another surgery tomorrow and take off more of her leg because the tissue is dying. Mrs. S. said that Annalise's spirits are pretty good. Which is amazing, I don't know how I would react if I were in her place. It sounds like she is trusting God and that she is at peace. I think I'll write her a card, I probably won't get to see her for a while.

Oh man, this is hard core.
Please continue to pray for her that her and all of us who are affected by this would feel God's peace and His strength, also that no more tissue would die.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
-Philipians 4:6-7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the update, I'm praying!